If you are here, I am hoping, you are here because you finished all the chapters, and actually built the project i tried to teach you.
back to table of contents
First up, congragulations.
Second, here are a few things I would recommend you do.
- follow us on social media, join us on our discord server if you havent already.
- read additional material that I decided not to include in the main table of contents. It has lot of additional chapters. It’s like the directors cut of my main textbook.
- come up with your own idea for a hobby app and build it. Lot of companies have public APIs that can be used to make web apps. For example, twitter API. Or, the The Metropolitan Museum of Art Collection API. There are so many APIs like that, which you can use.
- Go deeper into Web Programming. I have put my favorite references for learning deep below in the ‘Reference Materials Used’ section.
- Learn to use a framework like React JS or Vue JS.
Reference Materials Used
This code is provided as is without any warranties. It’s primarily meant for our own use. Feel free to use this code as it pleases you.
Owner and Developer of this project - Jay